July 21st, 2022 features a six-game MLB Thursday highlighted by a day-night doubleheader between the AL’s top teams as Aaron Judge‘s Yankees battle Alex Bregman‘s Astros to kick off the MLB’s second half of 2022, while Carlos Rodon‘s Giants try to rebound from a mediocre first half against Freddie Freeman‘s Dodgers. Episode 2 of ‘The Captain’ starring Derek Jeter premieres, the 76ers utilize extra cap space freed up by James Harden‘s team-friendly contract, and NFL teams get into training camp with the preseason beginning in less than two weeks.
See what happened in sports on this day in recent years:
– July 21, 2021: Fred Warner became the highest-paid LB ever, surprising retirements, MLB walk-offs, and more!
– July 21, 2020: The NFL canceled the 2020 preseason, SoFi’s stadium limited to no capacity, & more!
– July 21, 2019: The MLB HOF Class of 2019 induction, SF’s extra-innings walk-off hit, Max Kepler‘s GW hit, and more!
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN SPORTS OVERVIEW: These posts showcase everything you need to see in pro sports all in one place EVERY DAY. This includes real headlines only (no clickbait rumors), all of the best highlights, interesting facts & records from around the NFL, NBA, & MLB, the main games to watch, notable birthdays, and a quick recap of significant events on this day in sports history.
MORE CONTENT WILL BE UPLOADED THROUGHOUT THE DAY
[SEE MORE DAYS IN SPORTS]
Help Pro Sports Outlook continue to grow:
– Share this post with friends
– Get 10% off all exclusive PSO designed sports t-shirts & jerseys on FanGearNation.com: Code PSO10 at check out
The post What 2 Watch 4 in Buccaneers vs. Cowboys Season Opener appeared first on Pro Sports Outlook.