“To be a mom means the world to me,” Barnes said in a promo for the segment, “but it doesn’t mean I don’t follow my dream.”
Max Kellerman moving from ESPN’s ‘First Take’ to morning radio show with Keyshawn Johnson, Jay Williams
Max Kellerman’s departure from “First Take” is official.
Kellerman sat opposite Stephen A. Smith on the two-hour debate show for five years, but ESPN announced Tuesday that Kellerman is leaving the show to join the morning radio program.
Front Office Sports first reported Kellerman’s potential move last week.
Alongside ex-NFL wide receiver Keyshawn Johnson and former basketball star Jay Williams, Kellerman will replace Zubin Mehenti, who has been absent for an extended period due to a medical issue. Mehenti will return to “SportsCenter” anchoring duties upon his return.
Kellerman will also be hosting “a new ESPN television series (more details to follow),” ESPN said in a release. The company also said plans on First Take’s updated format will be revealed “soon.” Kellerman’s weekly boxing show on ESPN2 will continue.
With Kellerman’s two-hour radio slot